Murder 57 are very excited to welcome you to our Murder Mystery events.
We have been eagerly awaiting to perform for you again. We understand that there may be some anticipation attending the event and Murder 57 has put a number of procedures in place to minimise potential risk and make sure you have a very enjoyable evening.
1. Seating arrangements at tables: Greater spacing has been allocated between parties. Group bookings will be sat together.
2. Actors will still be interactive with guests from a safe distance, so make sure you are ready with your interrogation questions.
3. Evidence will be displayed on boards around the room. We have increased the number of evidence boards so that everyone can view the evidence safely.
4. Your role during the event is to act as an investigator - questioning the suspects, watching the incidents, and, perhaps, discovering bodies!
5. Please remain seated as much as possible during the event. The drama will unfold around you and each of the actors will spend time at your table.
6. We ask that you respect the requests of the hotel at check in in regards to any safety measures they may have in place.
If you test positive for COVID or have been asked to self-isolate, please let us know as soon as possible and we will liaise with the hotel to see if we can transfer your booking. Please also be aware, that if there is any positive cases amongst staff at this venue, or the event cannot go ahead due to COVID, we will email and call you to make you aware.
We hope you have a murderous evening. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
This site Copyright 2007-2021 and all plots are Copyright 2005-2021 Murder 57 . All rights reserved. Unauthorised copying, duplication or reproduction is strictly forbidden. The characters, companies and events portrayed during any Murder 57 Limited murder mystery event are fictitious and similarity to any real person, living or dead or to any company or organisation, existing or otherwise is entirely coincidental and unintentional.