This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Murder 57 collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide when you contact us over the phone, by email, sign up to any of our mailing lists, take part in a competition or sign up at one of our murder mystery events.
2. What Personal Data do we Collect
We collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you to enable us to provide you with tickets for the Murder Mystery Events; to give you information on itineraries and travel details; to help us monitor and improve the services we provide and, where we are permitted to, to tell you about upcoming events that we think you may like.
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use and store different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
• Name and Contact Details – this includes your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Payment Information – this includes your bank account and/or payment card details.
• Purchase History – this includes details about events you have purchased from us.
• Profile Information – this includes your username and password.
• Marketing Preferences – this includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
3. How do we Collect the Personal Data
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in online booking forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
• make a booking for a Murder Mystery
• subscribe to our newsletter or other publications, either on our website or during an event
• request marketing to be sent to you
• enter a competition or promotion
• give us feedback
4. How we use your Personal Data
You will only receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us, purchased products or services from us or told us that we can send them to you. You can tell us that you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
We use the data we receive from you for different purposes. Here you can read which purposes that are.
• Confirmation of your booking: Obviously we use the data for handling your booking and sending you the relevant confirmation.
• Marketing: We understand that you want to know about the offers, promotions and new murder mystery products we have. After giving us permission, you can receive notifications of this through e-mail or via social media.
• Newsletter: It is also possible to register for our newsletter. This way you stay informed about our offers, promotions and news. Do you no longer wish to receive the newsletter? You can always unsubscribe via the link in any of our email newsletters.
• Questions: If you have a question about your order, then please visit our contact us page where you might find the answer or alternatively you can send an email or give us a call. Of course, you can choose which information you send us. This data is only retained for as long as necessary to fully answer the question. After all, we want to help you as much as possible.
• Location Data: To help you as well as possible, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect your location data. When we need this information, we ask you for permission.
5. Third Party Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. We have no influence on those other sites. We cannot guarantee that these companies will handle the data just as safely as we do. We recommend that you first read the Privacy Statement of those sites before using them.
6. Marketing Messages and Promotion Offers
We strive to provide you with choices regarding certain personal data uses, particularly around marketing and advertising.
You will receive marketing communications from us if you have requested information from us or purchased products or services from us. You’ll also receive these communications if you have said that we can send them to you when you provided us with your details when you entered a competition or signed up for a newsletter.
You can tell us that you want to stop receiving marketing communications from us at any time. You can do this via clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email we send you or by contacting us directly by email, post or over the phone.
We’ll process any such request as quickly as we can, but it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated. Don’t worry about not getting updates on the events you’re due to attend – stopping marketing communications won’t stop service communications, so you’ll continue to get all the information you need.
7. Keeping your Personal Data Secure
We’re committed to keeping your personal data secure and have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
9. Changing the Privacy Statement
In order to inform you as well as possible about the use of the data, it may be that we sometimes have to adjust this Privacy Statement. We advise you to regularly read this Privacy Statement so that you are aware of any changes.
10. How to Contact Us
Questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy notice are always welcomed, so if you have any or would like to exercise any of your legal rights, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can contact us at [email protected] alternatively if you’d prefer, you can also write to us at PO Box 312, Evesham, WR11 9EQ.
If you feel you need to, you also have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
This site Copyright 2007-2020 and all plots are Copyright 2005-2020 Murder 57 . All rights reserved. Unauthorised copying, duplication or reproduction is strictly forbidden. The characters, companies and events portrayed during any Murder 57 Limited murder mystery event are fictitious and similarity to any real person, living or dead or to any company or organisation, existing or otherwise is entirely coincidental and unintentional.